A clean duct and HVAC system can increase indoor air quality, create a more comfortable interior environment, save energy, and extend the life of your system. In order to guarantee that your home is getting the best quality air for your home, duct cleaning is a must. We offer full duct cleaning for your HVAC system – coils, coil drain pans, plenums, air filters, ducts, fans, vents and registers.
Here are a few signs that might mean you need a duct cleaning by a licensed professional:
- If you are finding insects or rodents in the entrance of your ducts.
- If you’ve noticed mold in your ducts.
- If you’ve noticed large amount of dust or debris in and around your ducts.
- If you just bought a new home.
- If you have a lot of pets.
- If you or your family have allergies year-round.
- If you’ve recently completed a remodeling project.
If you get your HVAC system maintained properly, a duct cleaning should be required every 3-7 years. If you haven’t touched your system is many years and run into problems monthly, this could mean a duct cleaning is required more often.
We’ve had many customers come to us with complaints of unexpected allergy-like symptoms, and, after a full duct cleaning, they’ve noticed an improvement. Unfortunately, indoor air pollution can be worse for you than outdoor pollution. People spend the majority of their day inside their homes and buildings, so clean indoor air with low levels of dust and the right level of humidity is incredibly important for day-to-day health and comfort. A duct cleaning is the best way to improve the quality of the air in your home or workplace.